- Georgie Springer talks during the All Star Game
- Nelson Cruz stops for a picture with Joe West during the All Star Game
- Can you get pregnant from a spray chart? Signs point to yes.
- Sometimes FP bothers FP, but not really
- King Felix and Adrian Beltre hug it out
- We hope Michael Morse can play again
- Matt Joyce gets suspended for 2 games for using an anti-gay slur
- The Cardinals double-down on being terrible about Christian Night and deny Outsports media credentials
- Gio almost gets a no-no on what would be Fernandez's birthday
- Did you know Max hit a home run? Did you know Max hit a home run? Did you know Max hit a home run?
- Anthony Rendon has either the 8th or 3rd highest WAR in baseball and is a delight and has many a tattoo
- Oh great, a reliever who's a big Trump supporter (Madson)
- Follow Las Mayores and Los Nacionales
- Let's have more nerd fights but not condescending nerd fights (aka people have feelings about the batting order)
- Queer Fancy Stats
Just how many players are Dorian Gray-ing their way through MLB? Who are all these new Nationals? Did Bryce Harper make a pact with a sea witch? "Answers" to these questions in the latest episode of Resting Pitchface, as well as what's up with the Cardinal's Christian Night, is there a right way to stats, and will Max Scherzer ever stop talking about his home run? And this time around, we're crying about our starting pitchers, not the bullpen!
Episode 21 - Sort By Huggability