- Thank you to everyone who Tweeted, emailed, texted and screamed to the heavens for listener contributions for this episode. #swearjar
- Dusty Baker's managerial stats
- The Nationals outscored the Dodgers in 2016 and the Cubs in 2017
- Matt Williams was ... not good
- Anthony Rendon's numbers in the NLDS were better than Kris Bryant's.
- Thomas Boswell on Stras' flu game
- Queer fancy stats and a season recap
And the Resting Pitchface MVP pick for the season - Tony Rendon-y, Tony Two-Bags, Anthony 'the Boyf' Rendon. Pictured below: Our feelings about Anthony Rendon.
Everyone's all about Verlander. Except us.
- Everything you need to know about players' weekend
- Kyle Seager wins. Corey Freaking Seager loses.
- Please come back ... everybody. From the DL.
- The results one gets when one Googles 'Trea Turner looks like Tom Holland.'
- Follow DC Girls Baseball on Twitter, Facebook, and Insta
- See the 'making of' pics with the DC Force
- Eastern Women's Baseball Conference website and Twitter
- Thanks again to guests Codi Dudley and Jennifer Hammond, coaches for the DC Force, and to the girls of DC Girls Baseball!
- Georgie Springer talks during the All Star Game
- Nelson Cruz stops for a picture with Joe West during the All Star Game
- Can you get pregnant from a spray chart? Signs point to yes.
- Sometimes FP bothers FP, but not really
- King Felix and Adrian Beltre hug it out
- We hope Michael Morse can play again
- Matt Joyce gets suspended for 2 games for using an anti-gay slur
- The Cardinals double-down on being terrible about Christian Night and deny Outsports media credentials
- Gio almost gets a no-no on what would be Fernandez's birthday
- Did you know Max hit a home run? Did you know Max hit a home run? Did you know Max hit a home run?
- Anthony Rendon has either the 8th or 3rd highest WAR in baseball and is a delight and has many a tattoo
- Oh great, a reliever who's a big Trump supporter (Madson)
- Follow Las Mayores and Los Nacionales
- Let's have more nerd fights but not condescending nerd fights (aka people have feelings about the batting order)
- Queer Fancy Stats
Thank you to pinch-hitting guest host Jenn Rubenstein (@jennrubenstein)!